Thursday, December 09, 2010

This morning a package came with a black dress for tonight, a new Kings Of Leon album, and hilarious letters from Jeff and Alli.



I was laughing out loud in Chesters as I read them, their letters always make my entire week.

Okay there is no way I can read philosophy and enjoy my music. Its sounds like driving!! Windows down, ocean and cliffs to the left, sun up above and in my eyes....I want my curving green hills, my downtown, my vineyards flashing past, my rocks and sand to watch the waves from, my friends.

Home is always going to build. I used to think that wasn't my home, that I didnt fit there on the coast - and I was right, I don't fit anywhere. But I am a very happy guest of Oregon, of California, of Massachusetts, and now of South Carolina too. Homes aren't lost, they add onto eachother. You can go back and be a guest again.

No comments: