Monday, April 25, 2011

I am finishing a report that is overdue so I can sit in class tomorrow happily, without the knowledge that I am not on schedule with my work.
But I really just want to keep reading my borrowed biography of Henri Matisse. Technically it is research for an art history review paper, so I have good reason to read it. It's taking alot of self control, which I am somewhat short of right now, to leave it on my bed.
I tried to force myself into reading biographies and watching documentaries at one point, but I really hated them. I suppose to really learn from them it just has to be the right time. Wait for a spell, you'll probably reach a time of curiosity again, then all such histories will slide into you easily like liquid.
We need a little more time and space to be curious at Gordon I think.

No comments: