Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The past, selectively, erased.

I understand and completely agree with all reasoning against the deleting of past posts. And yet, there are times when you must start fresh. After four years, I have renovated my blog and deleted all posts. While I know that those expressions of who I was during those years aren't necessarily bad, there is somehow a great satisfaction in washing away certain evidences of immaturity and awkwardness. Where else can I do that in life?

Amanda and I squabbled about it. I love fighting with Amanda.


Jordan: im gonna like delete all those posts hahaha
Amandolin: noooOOoo you cant!

Jordan: why, they are hideous

Amandolin: but that was what you wrote and felt then!!! and they have some good memories!
just post new blogs
and eventually the old ones wont be on the first page

Jordan: ew yeah but i hate them

thats it. theyre all getting deleted

Amandolin: noOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONnnNNNNNNNNNNNo

Jordan: YESSYESYYESYEYSYEYSSSSS

Amandolin: :-(

Jordan: haha three down

Amandolin: psh!!!!! i cant believe you!

Jordan: ha HA better believe me

Amandolin: you are so
so
so
LAME!

Jordan: I know i know. you brat, dont call me lame

Amandolin: i already did!

Jordan: im just erasing unwanted things from my past.

Amandolin: .......fine

Jordan: hahah i WIN!

Amandolin: hahaha i have already read most of your post all over again anyways
just now so there!!!!

Jordan: blphhhhhh (that was me sticking my tongue out at you)

Amandolin: nuuuhhhhuuuuhhnnn - that was me sticking mine out at YOU

Jordan: well i said it first and now you are just copy catting me.

Amandolin: fine this is me making a scrunchy face at you ;X

Jordan: And I will turn away with my arms crossed and refuse to look at you.

Amandolin: then i will walk away into the distance and when you turn around and miss me so much that you want to see my scrunchy face ill be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan: Well....you just wish you could keep slandering me, but you know what Im gonna stand up for myself and pull your hair! really hard too!

Amandolin: how can you if i am gone in the distance!!!!!??????

Jordan: Because thats the whole point of leaving! To slander silently!

Amandolin: hahaha. that was lame

Jordan: almost down to the last post!

Amandolin: jordan!!! man, you better post a new one after this

Jordan: i will i will, ill post our entire IM conversation. hahahahahaha

Amandolin: nooo

Jordan: just the parts where we slander eachother

Amandolin: ok




And that was a minor fuss between the two of us.

7 comments:

Amandolin said...

hahaha! why is it so fun to fight with you and slander you!? i mean what kind of friendship is that?? seriously.

you know i love you though:-)

jordie said...

I know Ive wondered. Its quite fun and I LOVE it! Hmmm. Maybe because we have a strength that other friendships dont have (?) Yeah we'll go with that.

( =

Amandolin said...

yes we will go with that:-) it is SO fun;-P

i am so excited to see you!! even though it is a little more than a week away...

jordie said...

Me tooooo, but isnt it fun to know that we actually will see eachother, even if its more than a week away??

We shall begin coming up with a priority list of things we want to do.

Or not, because I prefer spontaneity as of now. ( =

Amandolin said...

well would you like spontaneity or a list better??? i am prepared for both! i just bring like a grip of things with me, or vice versa, and we will just go at whatever we have in our bags!!!

speaking of, whose house??? i am not sure mine will be the best... it will depend on how my mom is feeling... due to her rather large belly:-) she is cute... but either way... i am happy!

and yes it is so wonderful to know that i will see you no matter what!!! the 19 the 19 the 19 the 19... yay!!

jordie said...

Yes, I like this: list as backup, in case spontaneity fails us, and go with whatevers in our bags. You can totally come over, thatd be fun - can you / do you want to stay over too? Bring your camera, your drawing, story, stencil, painting, etc stuff....anything and everything! Im excited. ( =

Amandolin said...

okay your house it is then!!! and i agree with the list as backup... very good idea.

i know me too!! friday needs to come quicker! hmmm what else could i bring...???

i dont know about spending the night. but we'll see:-)
man i am going to need a big bag!!! i would bring my guitar but that, i think, would be pushing it. lol!