Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nothing creative for a title. Creativity needs replenishing.

The heaviness is gone - along with my irritated (and likewise irritating) mood. I can behave like such a four year old sometimes. Its good to be brought low again though, to be reminded to look upwards and away from myself.

I wouldn't call myself proud of the blood I extracted from the stone, but the writing was adequate and so I can be at peace. Sometimes I suppose we have to settle for adequate. At least its finished, and I can focus my attention on the other things I have in front of me. Like preparing for Clash, working on my portfolio, reading my Econ and Constitution books. And indulging in a second read of Twilight, since the movie is coming out and I can have a reason.

I really want to scribble down absent minded thoughts for my fiction stories (the tragic, romantic and unrealistic - my favorite ones) it always makes me so happy. My propensity for day dreaming has decreased drastically, which on on hand is a good thing since I can get through work and school, but on the other hand makes me sad. Imagination has become shy; I confined and restrained her for so long that she lingers in the shadows and I miss my old friend.

Almost finished with Vilette, I love Charlotte Brontë so much. Still, and I want to read Jane Eyre again but I won't. I have to finish Ivanhoe and The Scarlet Letter.

1 comment:

Amandolin said...

hi love.

alright i will! i am on call all the time now since my mom is due anytime now. lol!

haha! i dont know. maybe it is the moon.... psh the moon needs to stop. i had a dream about my prince charming last night. i can never see his face! which drives me crazy, cuz in previous dreams where i have seen the faces of young men, it could be one of them. so when i cant see the face im like.... what the heck!? how do i know!!!??? psh. i have a lot of dreams where i cant see his face. it really does drive me crazy. i am so retarded.

i am glad to here that you arent so stuck anymore=) i still havent had time to write=(

i had government today... blah. it was dry. lol

<3