Friday, November 14, 2008

Some snow would be nice.


As I finish my application to Gordon, the lyrics to Augustana's Boston keep playing in my head. I liked that song before it was on the radio every fifteen minutes, but the words all seem perfectly in sync with how I feel.

She said I think I'll go to Boston
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain
I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice

Boston, where no one knows my name...


I love Boston.

4 comments:

1337POLAROID said...

I've never been there, but I plan on it since one of my goals in life is to eat some boston clam chowder.
anways, here's some work I came across that I really like.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/artofali/

Amandolin said...

man, i bet that you are excited! do you know yet if you got in??

well, her doctors apt is on the 17th, that would be wonderful if you prayed for that. also the main surgery.

man, i miss you jordie!

jordie said...

Ha, I didnt get any chowder when I was there but I adored the city.
Yeah I like that work alot - its cool how they have it in the journal that way...

jordie said...

...and Manda Im glad her surgery went well, Ill still be praying for you guys.

<3