Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Revelation

When everything around me is fear, pain, death, heat and flame. My trust isnt shaken, but my joy is dimmed, my spirit hurts. My peace is left undisturbed, but I am sad. Indescribable sorrow can exist and not cause damage with faith, but I still have to fight back trembling. The world isn't in my hands, nor am I in the world's.

I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me.

'Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now, and what will take place later.'

3 comments:

Amandolin said...

aw dear... what was wrong?

jordie said...

Everything was that day...
...a friend killed herself, a family member attempted to, my cousin was stuck up at Westmont while those fires were going on, little Holly wasn't dong well... )= It was just a rough day.

jordie said...

*doing