Monday, November 29, 2010

Ich fühle krank.

Und Arbeit gefällt mir nicht heute.




This is dreadful. Timing couldn't be worse for apathetic lethargy to set in - I have finals to finish in a blaze of glory, people!
I just watched an hour's worth of a movie instead of working on a paper and I've never really done that before. Now I have a headache and want to go to bed early, but the paper must still be written and my 'big picture perspective', which is also unhelpfully timed, makes me waste energy trying to even justify writing it, instead of just going at it with blind, persevering industry.
I keep digging out motivational quotes and paragraphs, convicting lines written by church fathers and historical heroes.
Like BB gun pellets bouncing off Jack and the Beanstalk's giant, all of it. Still sitting here finding the relative importance of my assignments almost funny.

No comments: